WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY OF APPOINTMENT?
- Timing. A typical microblading appointment lasts 2 to 2,5 hours, depending on the specialist and actual brow shape. A touch up appointment usually lasts from 30 minutes to 1,5 hours, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done.
- Interview. Microblading artist will ask you questions about your style, what kind of makup you wear and your preferences. Your answers will help artist understand your expectations and give you all the answers you might have.
- Mockup. Next the artist will draw the eyebrows directly on your skin using a special waterproof pencil. This will be the specialist’s guide for the microblading procedure. This is very important because it allows the client to see the final look before any permanent work is performed.
- Actual Process. Client will be asked to lay down and relax. Artist will now perform the work based on the mockup agreed with the customer. In the end of the service all ink leftovers are removed from the face with sterile wipes. You can now enjoy the new look of your eyebrows!
DO I NEED A TOUCH UP APPOINTMENT?
Your Might. Microblading might require a touch up appointment, because every client’s skin is different and takes the ink differently. It’s impossible to predict how a pigment will work with a client’s undertones. However in 3 to 8 weeks you have an option to come for a touch up.
DOES IT HURT?
Most of clients report little to no pain. Some customers of Sugaring NYC who’s been Sugaring with us, reported feelings comparable to sugaring. We cannot guarantee that it will be the most pleasant experience in your life and especially in first 10-15 minutes it may hurt a little. Good news are – Microblading NYC will use numbing cream 20 minutes prior to treatment and chances are you will feel little to no pain. However, if you know that you cannot take pain, we advise you to hold of from microblading for your own good.
WHO SHOULD AVOID MICROBLADING?
- Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation. Since microblading punctures the skin as we add ink, we cannot work with clients with these conditions.
- People with blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis. Microblading artists cut the skin so it is our policy not to work with these conditions.
- People undergoing chemotherapy. We would require a doctor’s consent in order to perform the procedure for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
- Prior Juvederm history. We do not recommend to do microblading to anyone who had Juviderm injected past 5 years. We will require a doctors consent for those who did and reserve a right to deny the treatment based on the artist judgement.
- Any visible skin condition near or on the eyebrows. We reserve the right to deny any appointment if we have any concerns about the skin condition.
- People under 18. Microblading NYC will deny any appointment for persons under 18 years old with or without a parent consent.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding. Microblading NYC will deny any appointment for pregnant or breastfeeding client for two reasons: First – Ink that we use was not tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women. We take you and your future baby’s health as our first priority, so we will never take any chances. Second – pregnant and breastfeeding women’s organism is knows for negatively react on anything non-organic and “third party” like the ink. Any tattoo artist will also deny appointment for artistic tattoo because chances are – body will try to “fight” against the ink to protect the stability of organism. This is a known fact.
MICROBLADING FOR MEN
Yes. Again, – Yes. Many people ask us if its common thing for male customers to do microblading. You will be surprised but 5-10% of our clients are male customers in their 30’s.
BEFORE YOUR MICROBLADING APPOINTMENT
Please make sure to read carefully the following restrictions to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure:
- Please avoid working out the day of your appointment as the body heat will expands the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before procedure. Skin should not be in process of healing before procedure!
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do NOT take any alcohol 24 hours prior the procedure.
- The following treatments should be avoided within four weeks of the procedure:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments
MICROBLADING NYC PRICES
Microblading 3D Hair Strokes ( 2 Hours ) – $549
Brow Shading ( 2 Hours ) – $549
Microblading 3D Brows + Shading Technique (powder brows) – $599
( + shading to create fuller softer more realistic looking Brows with better retention)
TOUCH UP ( WITHIN 2 MONTHS ) IS FREE!!!